A lot of queries are raised by patients during their treatment process to their health care professionals. I am enlisting some common queries that I come across from my patients who are planned for surgical intervention.
1. Is it a major one or a minor one?
2. What is the cost of the procedure?
3. How much time will it take for the procedure to be done?
4. When would I be discharged?
5. Will I develop weakness after this operation?
6. Would you be video recording the procedure?
7. When can I start eating?
8. For how much time will I have to take rest after procedure?
9. Can this problem recur?
10. Do you offer discounts?
(Note: These queries are not necessarily in the same order of appearance)