- Someone expressed love interest in you. And that someone was not a random someone.
- You got your first job.
- You had your first night-out.
- You helped someone with your pocket money, and no one came to know of this.
- You just cooked your first ever recipe. Though it was anyway far-flug from being perfect; at least you created something that others loved.
- You decided to take your dreams ahead.
- You paid a surprise visit to your mother, when she needed you most but was not expecting your arrival.
- You got your first pay check.
- You ramshackle ordinary expectations and secure exceptional grades in your class. Who the hell ever mentioned you a lousy pupil? Period. Thing of past.
- You managed to just propose to your love interest.
- You observe the twilight with stars in your eyes, open-armed.
- You first touched the fingers of your new born.
- You helped a cupid-couple in distress by arranging ordeals of court marriage.
- You founded your own company.
- You got rid of all the loans.
- You were proven right in one of your decisions that had a life changing potential.
- You woke up to witness your spouse thoughtfully staring your face, seeming lost in the province of love and belonging.
- You just smelled the air containing whiff of wet earth, for it rained first time in the season.
- Your first kiss.
- You shoot a video of your grandson, with the happy family providing the peppy background noise.
- You overcame your addiction. Be it nicotine, alcohol or any other illicit substance.
- You just got your complete body check up and got to know that you are completely healthy.
- You boarded a flight for the first time in your life.
- You open your cupboard to get your hands on old albums, letters, diaries and hand-written chronicles.
- You donated blood for the first time.
Laparo-Endoscopic Surgeon. Med-Enterpreneur. Free-Thinker. Devotee of Lord Krishna. Non-Conformist. Avid-Reader. Bariatric Surgeon. Philantropist.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
25 Amazing Moments
Posted by Dr Anil Khetarpal at 12:36 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment