- Assemblage of emotions that are born out of egregious wombs.
- Listlessness; often of the order to make you start feeling like a blotting paper.
- Dulcet reminiscence of close-held memories while you stare at those framed family photos .
- Aroma of freshly baked muffins.
- The uproar of your happy Labrador.
- Felicity over a trivial achievement; ironical it is - trivial the achievement, less evanescent it’s after-effects are.
- Petrichor. This means smell of earth after it has rained.
- Varicolored desires.
- Sugary promises.
- Flawed fortunes.
- Pandora's box of burdened expectations.
- A pregnant pause.
- To beleaguer your satanic side.
- To be able to touch, and feel.
- Halcyon spirit. Declining to come out of the cocoon.
- The tenacity of friable dreams.
- The affection of morning mist with moon shine.
- Diaphanous delusions.
- Grumpy rides of a less blessed life that fail you all the times.
- To sink in your own inner self, and get drowned helplessly.
Laparo-Endoscopic Surgeon. Med-Enterpreneur. Free-Thinker. Devotee of Lord Krishna. Non-Conformist. Avid-Reader. Bariatric Surgeon. Philantropist.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
The World of a Moment.
Posted by Dr Anil Khetarpal at 3:52 AM
Labels: anil khetarpal, assemblage, beleaguer, dulcet, halcyon, khetarpal hospital, listlessness, new delhi, petrichor, satanic, uproar
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment