- Do you press the elevator button many times in succession? Do you think it can help it move faster?
- If you could have a chance to revisit a certain period of your life, what would it be?
- Would you ever break the law to save someone dear to you?
- What piece of advice would you want to give to a troubled teenager?
- What came first - night or day?
- Do you believe that Science and Religion are inseparable?
- Why do you think night-terrors occur?
- Who is the first person you want to see when you are most happy?
- Do you long to know others secrets?
- Do you possess complete control of your life?
- Do you think your life has a story worth telling?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as friend?
- Do you bother to keep track of your childhood pals? Does their exponential progress affect you adversely?
- Would you be willing to give away 15 years of your life to turn extremely attractive or famous?
- Do you discriminate people based on their living standards?
- Would you be able to hold glances with your dear ones if some of your secrets are spilled?
- Have you done something that you are proud of?
- Have you ever felt attracted to a particular thought that doesn’t match with your overall personality and way of thinking?
- Have you ever witnessed a death?
- What would you think your age to be, if you are not aware of your real age?
Laparo-Endoscopic Surgeon. Med-Enterpreneur. Free-Thinker. Devotee of Lord Krishna. Non-Conformist. Avid-Reader. Bariatric Surgeon. Philantropist.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
20 Questions that are worth their salt.
Posted by Dr Anil Khetarpal at 2:56 PM
Labels: 20 things, anil khetarpal, attractive, childhood, death, elevator, khetarpal hospital, life, night terror, questions, religion, salt, science, secret, teenager, worth
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment