- Suppose you, or for that matter any one else, don’t know your biological age. What do you think your age would be?
- Do you fear death? If yes, do you fear taking birth also?
- What do you think you are at best if no one is there to make opinions at?
- When surrounded by a group of people, do you feel stressed or at ease?
- Why does it happen that most of the landmark events of your life happen to take place on a specific day of the week?
- Are you living on an auto-pilot mode or there lies a force which wants YOU to live?
- Are you aware of your biggest emotional weakness?
- Have you ever tried thinking what would you get when you mix history with mathematics?
- Do you ask enough questions or do you settle with the knowledge that you have?
- Do you get repetitive dreams?
- When you speak with someone, which is the more important line – the first one or the last one?
- What do you choose – Time or Money?
- Is your awareness responsive to others’ intuitions?
- Do you live your own life or are you a part of a mass-existence?
- Mass and energy are inter-convertible. Period! What about space?
Laparo-Endoscopic Surgeon. Med-Enterpreneur. Free-Thinker. Devotee of Lord Krishna. Non-Conformist. Avid-Reader. Bariatric Surgeon. Philantropist.
Thursday, May 31, 2012
15 Random questions - What is your take?
Posted by Dr Anil Khetarpal at 7:02 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment