Life is an epic and dreams are hidden directions, pointed at you by the biggest genius, your subconscious, to take help you have a smooth sashay towards your destiny.
Were you aware of these facts about DREAMS?
1. Dreams prevent development of psychosis.
2. Toddlers do not dream about themselves until around the age of 3.
3. When you are snoring, you are not dreaming.
4. Even blind people are capable of dreaming.
5. Within 10 minutes of your waking, 90% of the dream is gone. You are unlikely to recall that.
6. Dreams contain familiar faces; it’s very unlikely that you would ever see an unfamiliar face in your dream.
7. Many of us dream in black and white (A full 12% of sighted people dream exclusively in black and white).
8. People who have quit smoking, alcohol or other substance abuse are more likely to be having vivid dreams than they would normally experience.
9. Dreams storm you with the sense of external stimuli. Many of us feel thirsty, afraid, writhed, detached, depressed in our dreams and at that moment the feeling is true.
10. If you are awakened out of REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, you are more likely to remember your dream in a more vivid way than you would if you woke from a full night sleep.
11. Vivid dreams help you learn.
12. Sleep paralysis is a reality. A person experiences sleep paralysis when the brain awakes from the REM sleep cycle, but the paralysis state remains. The person is conscious, but unable to move.
13. Males & females dream differently. In fact, it is believed that around 70% of the characters in a man’s dream are other men. On the other hand, a woman’s dream contains almost an equal number of men and women.