- Bosses who tell you to do them a favor by putting in an extra hour of work after your shift has ended.
- People who cut lines to reach the window, without fail.
- Teachers who constantly remind pupils about what they can’t achieve in their lives.
- Parents who fail to respect their kids.
- Pretentious friends, who claim to have done everything that you eye for.
- Officers who take advantage of their governmental positions
- Coworkers who claim they had told you so
- Friends who have their own fleet of genuine-looking excuses when you need them the most
- People with volatile tempers and lack of motivation
- Doctors who delay unnecessarily in dispatching their duties
Laparo-Endoscopic Surgeon. Med-Enterpreneur. Free-Thinker. Devotee of Lord Krishna. Non-Conformist. Avid-Reader. Bariatric Surgeon. Philantropist.
Friday, June 29, 2012
10 types of people you should avoid
Posted by Dr Anil Khetarpal at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment