- Someone just escaped a fatal brush with that over speeding, snazzy SUV. A life is saved; and many lives are spared the apocalypse.
- Someone just donated blood for the first time.
- Someone surfed 57 pages of google search, and finally came across the information being sought.
- Someone spent a hundred thousand bucks shopping mindlessly; and someone barely managed to get hold of a ten rupee note to arrange his meals from.
- Someone just finished watching ‘The Book of Eli’
- Someone just purchased his/her first medical insurance.
- Someone just listened to the inner voice and decided to follow one’s own call.
- Someone just vacated a seat in the crowded bus for the fragile looking elderly woman.
- Someone just proposed her boyfriend, oblivious to the fact that he has just been taken by her best friend days ago.
- Someone prayed for a miracle, and it happened.
Laparo-Endoscopic Surgeon. Med-Enterpreneur. Free-Thinker. Devotee of Lord Krishna. Non-Conformist. Avid-Reader. Bariatric Surgeon. Philantropist.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
10 amazing things happening right now
Posted by Dr Anil Khetarpal at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment