- People who conspire to bring you down: Try your level best to bring the best out of people; however, remember that relationships are supposed to help you, not hurt you. Spend time with nice people who are levelheaded, driven by ethics and like minded.
- A work environment that you don’t appreciate: A major part of your life would be spent at your workplace; choose efficiently. Don’t settle on the first or second career choice you dabble in; you’re your searching engines roaring to help you obtain the best. If you find your work environment asphyxiating, its time to call quits.
- The negative spaces of your mind: Be aware of the negative echoes that emanate from your mind. Know when to put a kibosh on. Don’t keep in company with negative thoughts for the chances of you getting adversely affected would run high.
- A cluttered living space: Seek the arrangements and orders; the nature is full of discipline and systems. Get rid of stuff you don’t use. Make it a habit to clean your work space before switching on the screen.
- Being repetitive: Explore facets of life. Do things differently. Learn new skills. The more you experience, the more rewarding your life story gets.
- Dishonesty: Honesty is an act of faith, and faith has no substitute. Cultivate above par standards. Don’t be dishonest to any body and don’t put up with people who are. An honest failure is better than a corrupt win.
- Stress to fit in with the herd: You are born different. You are burdened with mammoth expectations; and you can possibly do more harm to you by adding your own expectations from yourself. Live freely. Know your uniqueness. Cultivate it. Bask in its glory. Don’t kowtow. Be you, because that’s the only person you can be.
- Fear of change: Nature’s ordeals are difficult to understand; the only constant of nature is change. Life is an assemblage of various changes. Every day is a different leaf in the book of life. Embrace it and shine brilliantly.
- All work and no play: Take out some time to thwart off work related worries. Have a ball. If you’re smiling, you’re doing something right. Playing means doing something that you love to get indulged in; getting relaxed is important.
- Inadequate preparedness: Life can take unpleasant turns at times; preparedness holds the key. Don’t pass your sell-by date.
Laparo-Endoscopic Surgeon. Med-Enterpreneur. Free-Thinker. Devotee of Lord Krishna. Non-Conformist. Avid-Reader. Bariatric Surgeon. Philantropist.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
10 things to stop tolerating
Posted by Dr Anil Khetarpal at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment