- Don’t feel inferior. Never ever!! Life has given you equal chances, and you hold the edge in some or the other departments of life.
- Don’t get scared to commit mistakes. Mistakes are embraceable as they shape you from within.
- Stop rebuking yourself for old mistakes. Your mistakes are your best teachers; and you need to have a lot of such teachers.
- Stop being a perfectionist all the times. Give leeway to amateurishness. It’s fun and stress-busting!
- Don’t catch hold of the past a bit too tightly; moving on in life is important. Getting stuck would bias your momentum in life.
- Don’t seek pleasure at all costs. Treat patches of boredom, dejection and sufferings with wide arms.
- Stop lying idle. Your life is a precious belonging; invest every day in learning and experiencing something new.
- Don’t see everyone as competition. Humankind has a different mission rather than participating in the never ending rat race. Think big!
- Stop complaining viciously. It won’t do any good to you, or to the person in picture. Try to submit your point rather pleasingly.
- Don’t keep a grudge too closely. Forgiveness is the answer to a lot of tortuous questions; forgiveness takes you one step above in the spiritual plane.
- Stop giving in to the situations. Have hope, be a warrior. The best of the triumphs origin in minds first.
- Don’t lead a mundane life. Think something new everyday. Play with perspectives.
- Don’t neglect the prettiness of small things. The best parts of one’s life lie in nameless moments that passed with the speed of light.
- Don’t play too safe. Not everything in your life would be served in your hands; you need to come out of your comfort zone to adapt to greater tenacity of mind.
- You must stop being ungrateful. Even your enemy teaches you something by his acts. Every sight, experience and emotion is a teacher. Feel good in being taught practical lessons and be grateful to everyone. Focus on what you have, and what are you capable of accomplishing.
Laparo-Endoscopic Surgeon. Med-Enterpreneur. Free-Thinker. Devotee of Lord Krishna. Non-Conformist. Avid-Reader. Bariatric Surgeon. Philantropist.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
15 things that are not required in life
Posted by Dr Anil Khetarpal at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment