- Lead by example; the scarcity of actions makes grandiloquent words bite weed-infestated dust.
- Show that you care; no matter the step is little or grand, it would create a change.
- Motivate people to see a different perspective of the situation
- Always keep yourself levelheaded; even a sea-diver knows the importance of respecting the levels.
- Be value-centric. Invest in love; belief and hope.
- Remain focused while you speak. Reduce the fluff from your talk.
- Don’t judge people by their acts. Circumstances can make a ferocious lion go vegan.
- Take interest in people’s lives; they would love to be cared and thought about.
- Practice patience; what else is the essence of all those ‘how-to’ best-sellers?
- Don’t have an air of authority. Remain approachable.
- Be a superstar with kids.
- Listen to the unsaid gaps. Don’t be all hat and no cattle.
- Be courteous and respectful to elders.
- Treat everyone equally; we are all descendants of one lineage.
- Don’t expect people to follow your words.
Laparo-Endoscopic Surgeon. Med-Enterpreneur. Free-Thinker. Devotee of Lord Krishna. Non-Conformist. Avid-Reader. Bariatric Surgeon. Philantropist.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
15 things to inspire people surrounding you
Posted by Dr Anil Khetarpal at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment